With fall comes the spicy scents of cinnamon and clove, fresh baked goods and fallen leaves. Keep your home smelling like fall without the toxic chemicals in perfumed room sprays. This beautiful spray adds a look and natural scent of the season to any home.
- 2 oz. glass spray bottle (for larger bottle just double the recipe)
- 3 drops Cinnamon Bark essential oil
- 2 drops Orange essential oil
- 2 drops Clove essential oil
- 2 drops Cedarwood essential oil
- 1 oz. witch hazel or vodka
- 1 oz. distilled water
- Cinnamon sticks and dried cloves (optional)
- Twine, ribbon, tags or other decorative embellishments (optional)
- Add a few small pieces of cinnamon stick and dried cloves (you may want to rinse them first to clean away any spice dust to keep the water in your spray clear).
- Add Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Orange and Cedarwood essential oils to the bottle.
- Add 1 oz. witch hazel or vodka and 1 oz distilled water. Replace spray top and shake to mix.
- Add fun decorative embellishments such as Kraft paper tags and twine. Check your local $ store for cute fall embellishments like the little wooden pumpkin and fall berries.
- Spray the air for a fresh spicy scent. Perfect spray for your powder room.
This spray makes a perfect hostess gift for your next gathering. For other fall DIY ideas check out these blog posts.
Want to learn more about staying healthy Naturally this fall?
Click here for some recipes and tips from me :)