Hormones kind of run the show in our bodies. Not having a happy balanced endocrine system can lead to stress, anxiety and many other issues. Take it from me I have personally been there and it's not a tea party :) So it is very important to learn ways to support our endocrine system and one way is with this delicious Women's Wellness Tea.
So What is the Endocrine System?
Your endocrine system is made up of a network of glands. These glands secrete hormones to regulate many body functions, including growth, metabolism, tissue function, sexual reproduction, sleep, emotions, cravings, etc. Endocrine diseases (hypothyroid, hyperthyroid, adrenal fatigue, etc.) are common and usually occur when glands produce an incorrect amount of hormones.
Given all of that, we want to make sure that we show our endocrine system lots of love so it functions as optimally as possible. But it's important to recognize the signs of endocrine and hormonal imbalance. Some of the most common signs and symptoms include:
- Infertility and irregular periods
- Unexplained weight gain or loss
- Hot Flashes
- Low libido
- Changes in appetite
- Hair loss and hair thinning
- Depression and anxiety
- Digestive troubles
Do any of those signs sound familiar? The good news is that when we support our endocrine system with healthy eating habits, healthy sleep habits, essential oils and supplements, and when we eliminate toxins and harmful chemicals that contribute to the depletion of healthy hormone levels, our bodies have an amazing ability to restore balance!
Women's Wellness Tea
8 oz. glass mason jar
1/2 cup Organic dried Red Raspberry Leaf
8 drops EndoFlex Vitality Essential Oil
- Add 8 drops of EndoFlex Vitality Essential Oil to the sides of mason jar. Turning the jar to coat the sides.
- Add 1/2 cup of dried organic red raspberry leaf.
- Put lid on jar. Turn the jar on it's side and with a rolling motion mix the tea around the sides of the jar so that it will pick up the essential oils.
- Each day for the next three days turn jar to mix up the tea a few times.
- After three days your tea is infused with the endocrine system support of EndoFlex and Red Raspberry Leaf :)
- Add 1 tsp to a tea steeper or natural unbleached tea bag, add boil water and steep for 8-10 minutes.
EndoFlex Vitality is a blend of Spearmint, Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile essential oils. This unique blend supports a healthy lifestyle and is a perfect addition to your daily wellness regimen. This blend may be balancing and In addition to the popular Spearmint Vitality essential oil, EndoFlex Vitality oil features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile supportive to the endocrine system.
This nutrient and mineral dense herb has a taste that is similar to a black tea but does not contain any caffeine. The unique profile of red raspberry leaf makes it beneficial in supporting the female reproductive system, immune system, and overall women's health and wellness.
For Instant Access to more information about supporting Women's Wellness naturally click here link below for a free digital class.