Switching to natural options does not have to be a daunting or expensive task. You can actually save yourself so much money and missed days from work and school: ) Today you’ll learn some of my favorite recipes & tips for staying healthy and supporting my families immune system naturally.
Everything you will need to make these recipes can be found at your local health store or online-- with only 3 exceptions--your essential oils from Young Living of Course! Because let's face it you want the best oils out there to support you and your family :)
Wellness TeaWhen the colder months get closer be sure to support your immune system with a delicious cup of essential oil infused tea.
- 1 cup hot water or your favorite herbal tea
- 1 drop Thieves Vitality essential oil
- 2-3 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil
- Raw local honey
- Add essential oils to raw honey then stir in tea or water until honey dissolves (Once water is below 95 degrees).
- Use this tea to soothe the throat and to support your immune system.
Do your kids seem to miss way too much school in the fall and winter months? Or have you needed to stay home from work too often? Try out this simple stay well roll-on.
- 10 ml glass roll-on bottle or dropper bottle
- 20 drops Thieves essential oil
- 15 drops Lemon essential oil
- 15 drops Frankincense essential oil
- Carrier oil of choice (this can be fractionated coconut oil, olive oil or any other fatty oil)
- Add essential oils to roll-on bottle or dropper bottle
- Fill the rest of the way with carrier oil leaving room for the roll-on top.
- Add top and shake well to mix
- Apply to bottoms of the feet before bed every night to stay well:)
*For children 2- 12 cut the amount of essential oils in half.
*Option add 10-15 drops of Oregano essential oil for an extra boost when needed.
Get a good night sleep
We all know that a lack of sleep can make you grumpy and foggy. But it can also affect things like your memory, prematurely age your skin, and even hinder your ability to loose weight. Sleep disorders and chronic sleep loss can put you at risk for heart disease, heart attack/failure or irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke & even diabetes.
When we get a good night sleep our bodies can go to work repairing itself. Try diffusing or applying Frankincense essential oil before bed. Frankincense is very calming and grounding and many use it during meditation and prayer. Frankincense can also help you maintain radiant looking skin. Try applying it to any problem areas before moisturizing.
Ready to take charge of your health and wellness!
Arm your self with 12 bottles of essential oils plus a diffuser of your choice so you are ready to support you and your family naturally.
Click here to get started with essential oils plus receive a free welcome gift from me valued at $20!
Elderberry Wellness Juice